Wednesday 22 September 2010

Final Two Belfast Pen Designs

Here are two slightly different concepts for my 'Obel Tower' inspired pen design. The top design, for a flat top pen, has the window pattern found on the Obel Tower done in a silver and metallic blue colour, with the lines all being parallel and evenly matched. The lower design, for a bullet pen, shows the window pattern done in a more stylised, mismatched pattern instead. I like both designs, but I think I prefer the lower design, although I would probably use different colours, should I actually be making the pen. I decided to try incorporating a slogan, 'Looking To The Future,' as I see the Obel Tower as a new defining building in the Belfast Skyline, and think that my pen design could be used in promotion of the tower.

No comments:

Post a Comment