Monday 1 May 2017

The Last Of Us Photoshoot











These are from a cosplay photoshoot that I was part of! My friend Graeme is an incredible photographer and he takes some amazing shots of scenery. He uploaded one just over a year ago of a run down building and I said it looked like something from The Last Of Us,, a popular survival horror game. The story is set in a post-apocalyptic world, with many run down places and overgrown fields. Our friend Niamh is also a cosplayer and a talented propmaker. She volunteered to portray the character Ellie, to go along with my Joel. We spent a while finding a time that suited us all, I spent a few months growing a beard and Graeme found an amazing location! (I can't reveal where it was, sorry!)

I'd wanted to improve upon my Joel cosplay and this was an excellent opportunity! Altough I didn't technically make these images, I had a great time taking part in this shoot. It's all thanks to my amazingly talented friends and us just throwing a few ideas around, that we were finally able to make this work!

UPDATE: Naughty Dog (the creators of the game itself) have emailed Graeme and given their approval of this shoot! High praise indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment