Thursday 14 August 2014

My Absence: Explained

Ok so it has been a little while! Just as I was starting to get loads of drawings out in a short space of time, I managed to contract a viral infection. I suffered from it for over a month and am still not 100% over it. Some days I lacked the energy to even sit at my laptop, hence the disappearance. But as I was starting to get better, I got involved in a local parade: The Feile and Phobail. This was a community event that I was able to get involved with due to my love of cosplay. Although this blog is mainly used for my graphic design and illustration, I am proud with how my first self made costume turned out. I made this for Comic Con and Q-Con a few months ago, but here are the best photographs so far. All credit to our talented photographer Elza Binde!






No comments:

Post a Comment