Tuesday 25 February 2014

S.H.I.E.L.D Avengers Initiative Document

This was a part of my final submission in final year at university. I wanted to create a document based on the Avengers film from Marvel. I wanted the document to be designed to look like a secret agency's file, observing the six main characters, providing notes on each of their strengths, weaknesses and how suitable they are for recruitment by S.H.I.E.L.D. Each page was printed and cut, with each document's label sticking out in a cascading pattern like a filing system. Attached to each document with a paper-clip was a small, candid photograph of each character, adding to the authentic feel.
Overall, I am happy with how the project turned out, as it helped me to work with image, text, different paper types and different styles of publication. It also helped me creatively, by writing each piece 'in character' as someone observing each character and making notes on them.

8 comments:

  1. Hi it looks awesome.
    Could u reproduce another Avengers Initiative preliminary report for me? Love
    to have one for my private collection.
    erolmolnar@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. adam david hooley 29 1988 agentosfshield28@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi are you open to reproduce another Avengers Initiative preliminary report for me? Love to have one for my private collection.

    odean1971@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would lOVE to have this for a study I am doing on the movies...
    callbeyond@gmail.com. thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!
    I love how it looks! I'm searching the whole Internet to find something like this. My Question to you: Can I
    have one for my private collection? Ironman84@web.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I absolutely love this! I hope it's not too much to ask, but is it possible for you to send me one? I'm actually writing a story dealing with agents in a government agency, and something like this would really help me get an idea on how to establish the characters more.

    tvines24@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, I adored your work to pieces. I would like to add it to my personal collection if that is not a matter. Can you please send it to me on romanoff.wands@gmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete