Monday 5 March 2012

Sunday 4th March

This week was quite useful, as I got some peer feedback from the group on Monday morning. On Wednesday, I took several photos for a setup in the library of a set of stacked books, however they did not come out properly, meaning I had to retake them. Thursday and Friday were spent taking some more photographs of different pieces of stationery again. Also, I experimented with taking photographs of post-it notes and red chairs in collage to see if they could be developed further.
On Saturday, I came into University when the library was quiet and retook all of my book setup images. These turned out quite well and I only had to make minimal adjustments to them to make them work as strong images.
I had an idea to use a table and chairs to make up the logo, but could not get into my kitchen for several days due to wallpapering being done. On Sunday night, I was finally able to set up the table with a red tablecloth, place a circular clock on the wall and manage to take the table idea properly. These images were alright as proof of concept, however they may need to be retaken in order for them to be used properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment