Wednesday 21 March 2012

Past Two Weeks Update

I got carried away updating old pictures last week so I forgot to do my weekly update! The past two weeks have mainly involved me taking on board suggestions from John and some of my classmates as to how I could move my project along. I worked with my existing photographs, which i had always made sure featured the i logo in an environment which was relevant to the objects, and photoshopped out the backgrounds. This was because these designs were going to be used on billboards which are only ever looked at for a few seconds. By clearing the background, it meant that the objects were the only things that were focused on and therefore they immediately communicated the message of the campaign.


One other thing I have been experimenting with is by using separate images to build up the ideas I have already made. For example, the book stacked idea was also made up from different books photographed individually and then put together in a collage. This also allows me to 'cheat' the sizes of the books and items in order to help make the i logo up more easily and clearly.


I have also began looking at various other advertising formats. I have edited adshels, 48 sheet billboards, beermats, train tunnel posters and now web banners. I aim to include tese to diversify how the images can be used in a variety of ares and therefore reach a greater audience. It also shows how the campaign can run and adapt for future ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment