Friday 17 February 2012

Final Year: Final Semester: The Beginning of the End

Ok, so here is my first post in quite a long time. I didn't continue this blog throughout the end of second year, or the beginning of final year, but have resurrected it to help act as a better log for my work on a daily basis. So far, final year has been quite challenging and the first semester was a struggle for me, to say the least.
However, this final semester involves choosing your own projects, working on them at your own pace and is largely an independent one. As I write this, I am just finishing my third week, but I have been keeping a brief log of my daily work back at home. I had a few problems with Blogger again, during my revamp of this blog's design and layout, but I'm finally ready to continue this. Soon, I will post two entries detailing my first three weeks, then after those, each day will be a more in depth description of my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment