Tuesday 2 November 2010

Pinhole Photography Part 1




If this project has taught me one thing, it is this: I love whoever invented digital photography.
We had to get a tin, some photo paper and a pin, combine them and get a pinhole camera. My tin was fairly shallow so i only exposed my paper for 20 to 35 seconds each. Surprisingly, mine worked, when most people's failed (polar opposite to normality there). I stayed inside when taking mine, partially because I found it easier, as I knew twenty seconds worked inside, partially because my only attempt outside resulted in a solid black page. About 4/6 of these worked, even though in the negatives, they all looked fine. Me? I'm just happy they produced SOMETHING! I enjoyed the process, albeit a long and sometimes infuriating one.


No comments:

Post a Comment