Friday 26 November 2010

Event Location


OK so it has been a while since I have uploaded anything, mainly because I have been working on photography projects, etc that take time to upload. Also, some of the stuff I'm workining on is on acetate so scanning it would be difficult (More on that in the future.) I just wanted to include a photograph showing the size of the gazebo that will house our exhibition. The gazebo (found and bought by yours truly) turned out to be way bigger than I had pictured it in my head, which is a good thing, considering the large amount of stuff we want to put in our exhibit now. (Again, something I will outline in greater detail in a future post-today has been a long day.) We set this up in an abandoned corner of the university on the floor just below ours, just for scale's sake. The thing is 3m x 3m and as you can see beside my bearded self on the right there, quite tall. I think this event is going to be a lot better than I initially thought, and that this gazebo was a great find, as it fits in well with our new theme. Stay tuned, fellow designers.

No comments:

Post a Comment